SMV Capital Group buys houses for cash in Florida, sell homes, lends money, consults and manage distressed portfolios.
Seahorse Cottages of Naples a private enclave of twenty single-family homes surrounded by two newly renovated golf courses. This Olde Florida style coastal contemporary-designed development will include both single and two-story residences.
• Located in Naples Florida minutes from historic 5th avenue
and Tin city
• Two pet friendly walking parks, waterfalls, electronic gate and a community waterfront pavilion overlooking Haldeman Creek.
• Official launch date late January 2021
Arthur Street is a multifamily property that was acquired in Hollywood Florida in 2014. At acquisition the property had several vacancies and limited updates to the property from its original form. After making several renovation including imbedding a team to properly manage the property rents increased by over 20% while attracting tenants with proper background checks. The current B class apartment building is 100% occupied and up to date.
• Acquired off-market in 2014 for $3.04M ($80k per unit), discount to replacement cost
• Located in heart of Hollywood Florida blocks from the HardRock Hotel & Casino
• Reposition the property by modernizing the exterior structure, Kitchens, Baths, and driveways.
• Property appraised in May 2020 for $4.9M.
Kentucky Avenue is a multifamily property that was acquired in Fort Lauderale Florida in 2016. At acquisition the property had several vacancies and limited updates to the property from its original form.
• Acquired in 2016 for $2.275M ($143 psf), discount to replacement cost.
• Located in Fort Lauderdale just off Broward Boulevard blocks from I-95.
• Reposition the property by modernizing the exterior and main entrance, with several updates to the interior of the building. These adjustments to the property allowed for a 23% increase in rents bring occupancy from 85% to 100% with a waiting list.
• This cash flowing asset is currently valued at over $3.5M (2021)
• Acquired off-market land in 2020 for $80K, discount to
• Located in Westview near Miami-Dade Community College
• Reposition the property by developing vacant land to a twin home structure comprised of two units of over 1100 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
• Estimated completion September 2021 with an estimated sale price
of $300K per unit
WEST FLAGLER MIAMI
• Acquired in 2020 for $288K ($152 psf), discount to replacement cost
• Located in Central Miami close to the airport and major expressways
• Repositioned the property by updating the interior and exterior of the structure. All violations were cured and removed from the property
• The property went under contract in 11 days achieving a sale price of $500K