SMV Capital Group buys houses for cash in Florida, sell homes, lends money, consults and manage distressed portfolios.
Seahorse Cottages of Naples a private enclave of twenty single-family homes surrounded by two newly renovated golf courses. This Olde Florida style coastal contemporary-designed development will include both single and two-story residences.
• Located in Naples Florida minutes from historic 5th avenue
and Tin city
• Two pet friendly walking parks, waterfalls, electronic gate and a community waterfront pavilion overlooking Haldeman Creek.
• Official launch date late January 2021
Phase One & Phase Two are SOLD OUT
Broward County, FL
This a multifamily property that was acquired in Hollywood Florida in 2014. At acquisition the property had several vacancies and limited updates to the property from its original form. After making several renovation including imbedding a team to properly manage the property rents increased by over 20% while attracting quality tenants. The current B class apartment building is 100% occupied and up to date.
• Acquired off-market in 2014 for $80k per unit, discount to replacement cost
• Located in heart of Hollywood Florida blocks from the HardRock Hotel & Casino
• Reposition the property by modernizing the exterior structure.
• Property appraised in May 2022 for $160K per unit.
Ft. Lauderale, FL
This multifamily property that was acquired in Fort Lauderale Florida in 2016. At acquisition the property had several vacancies and limited updates to the property from its original form.
• Acquired in 2016 for $143 psf, discount to replacement cost.
• Located in Fort Lauderdale just off Broward Boulevard blocks from I-95.
• Reposition the property by modernizing the exterior and main entrance, with several updates to the interior of the building. These adjustments to the property allowed for a 23% increase in rents bring occupancy from 85% to 100% with a waiting list.
• This cash flowing asset is currently valued at over $220 psf (2022)
AFFORDABLE HOUSING- NEW CONSTRUCTION
• Acquired off-market land in 2020 for $80K
• Located in Westview near Miami-Dade Community College
• Reposition the property by developing vacant land to a twin home structure comprised of two units of over 1100 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
• Completed and under contract in April 2022 both over asking price
• This prime commercial development property zoned C1 was held for sale
• Appraised in May of 2019 for $1.760M
• Property was sold for $2.6M at the end of 2021